Office Tour Photos
Lead: JTBD Strategy
This role will be a pivotal role that is focused on developing a unified and holistic strategy and roll out plan that will solidify the importance of Twitter’s two key jobs: Launch Something New & Connect with What’s Happening.
Who We Are:
Twitters Customer Organization is made up of seven teams that serve a diverse set of Customers from Brands (big + small) to agencies, API partners, publishers, VITs + Creators, Data Enterprise Partners and more.
The Product / Solution Specialist team is to help architect the longer term vision around the product and solutions that we bring to the market to meet the needs. The team is focused on understanding the demands of the market, working closely with Product and PSS / PMM teams to develop these solutions and then with our Sales team bring them to market.
What You’ll Do:
As we move from Phase I of Launch / Connect in summer 2019, this role will be focused in a few key areas:
- Executional Excellence: Driving the next H2 plan for our core JTBD - to ensure understanding, alignment and conviction. It will be crucial to support and enable the key teams delivering significant work, and being the voice to continue to stitch the efforts across jobs and with XFN teams together. Enable the XFN team to develop, share and collaborate to build a comprehensive set of marketing, commercial and product plans to come together and drive our JTBD work forward.
- 2020 + Beyond: Set a strategic vision, framework and prioritized tactics for 2020 and beyond as we look holistically at the jobs. This will look to continue to work cross functionally and drive bold recommendations internally and externally to cement JTBD and ensure we significantly increase share of wallet for Twitter.
The role will need to work very closely with stakeholders across the Customers, product and GBM / PMM teams, leading a cohesive strategy and effective go to market approach.
Who You Are:
- You understand the global Customer marketplace
- You have a strategic approach to partnership and business building
- You have an ability to work cross functionally with key partners to get things done
- You can proficiently manage projects and ensure successful completion on time
- You are able to lead by influence and evoke emotional connection to the larger objectives of the team
- You are an excellent writer and know how to communicate clearly and concisely
- You love working in teams, but you’re self-driven
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
More Jobs From