Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The CarGurus team is looking for a skilled Senior Jira Administrator with a project management background that will lead strategic roadmap of CarGurus project managements platforms! An example of a current JIRA project is the implementation of a process flow to manage our Vendor Evaluation and onboarding process, which will require integrations between JIRA, Monday.com and other Saas applications. The expectation is that this role could take the lead on designing and building out the required flows and integrations.
What You'll Do:
- Own all administrative functions associated within CarGurus Project Management platforms initially focused on JIRA and Monday.com
- Drive strategic roadmap for better tool utilization through training, coaching, and optimization - enabling stakeholders to work with even greater productivity.
- Deep knowledge of the Jira platform with experience building complex Jira workflows, permission schemes, and screens.
- Deep understanding of the Jira application framework for custom application development as well as experience leveraging the Jira API.
- Create, manage and support on how to leverage Atlassian REST for users to automate manual processes, implement business processes and extract data for reporting and analytics purposes
- Proactively plan and implement upgrades for the project management platforms.
- Able to create Jira based reports, dashboards and planning views based on different user requirements and provide stakeholders with actionable project metrics and status reports
- Manage system access and permissions configurations to ensure compliance and enforce best practices.
- Partner with other departments/business area to coordinate infrastructure maintenance and system migrations. Establish and maintain proactive communication with stakeholders.
- Experience with providing user management, training, and support for JIRA
- Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Ability to troubleshoot user and system-level issues and deliver scalable and timely solutions.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years demonstrating a mix of Project Management and System Admin work. Technical program management experience implementing and operating applications.
- Proven technical expertise integrating platforms like Workday, OKTA, Monday.com, Slack, etc, through a mix of API and integration tools like Boomi, Workato, etc.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian product suite at admin and super-user level
- Knowledge of SAFe, Scrum, Agile and continuous integration and continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with project management tools like MS Project, Smartsheets, Monday.com etc.
- Detail oriented team player with strong skills developing collaborative relationships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Atlassian Certified a plus!
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.