iboss is a cloud security company that provides secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location. Millions of people around the world, whether on the job or in school, enjoy safe and secure access to their organizations network resources through the iboss cloud. Traditional security appliances, taxed by growing bandwidth requirements, are being phased out in favor of the iboss, market leading, horizontally scalable, distributed cloud network. Our technology is backed by 110 patents and over 100 points of presence globally. Were headquartered in Boston, MA, and have operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
As a Java Full-Stack Engineer at iboss, youll have the opportunity to work on multiple technologies. Our development scope extends from device specific driver, service, and communication protocols to cloud scalable connectivity and big data processing through third-party analytics tool integration and customer enterprise UI creation for security policy management. The pace is fast. The process is agile.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a core member of a rapidly growing software development team. There are many exciting projects on which to work. iboss software developers excel at solving tough problems, collaborating well, and working with customer teams to rapidly deploy solutions.
- Ability to design and develop clean and maintainable code
- Quickly understand and extend engineering architectural patterns
- Document engineering designs
- Analyze and estimate development efforts
- Deliver high quality code that has been thoroughly tested
- 1+ years of experience with frontend and backend technologies
- Java, C#, ASP.NET
- Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to listen, articulate, facilitate and advocate
- Experience with Tomcat and Spring
- Experience with single-page applications using frameworks such as AngularJS
- Comfortable working in Linux, Windows, iOS environments
- Knowledge of security, networking and handling of large datasets
- Ability to identify and resolve performance problems in code
- Experience building RESTful JSON APIs
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and fun work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
- Free on-site gym membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From