ClimaCell: IT/Security Manager
A little bit about us
Have you ever gotten stuck in the rain without an umbrella, even though you checked the forecast? ClimaCell is revolutionizing weather forecasting and providing the accuracy and reliability necessary for the 21st century.
ClimaCell develops cutting-edge technology for analyzing and forecasting the weather. Translating weather data to actionable information and finding ways to convey it to our clients is one of the most important keys to our success!
This position will be help to shape the Information security at ClimaCell ensuring we are following the best security and IT practices to protect our employees, platforms and assets across our global offices.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a hands-on, technical manager to define, enforce and lead Climacell’s IT and Security standards.
You will be responsible for enabling the security of Climacell’s end-user devices worldwide, from employee’s laptops, network and our applications running on the cloud (AWS and GCP). You will serve as a deep technical resource to guide all teams across Climacell, improving our security posture company-wide.
What it takes
- Experience leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
- Strong grasp of information security principles, experience in web application security and infrastructure security, includes managing security events
- Ability to define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Monitor/test information and security controls/metrics/information to provide assurance of adherence to policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and identify emerging risks.
- Excellent project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize
- Good communication skills of security and IT to a broad audience,
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience in an IT environment
- Broad experience with Cloud-based technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, G Suite, Salesforce, or other Cloud-based technologies.
- Experience in complying with important security standards, such as SOC2, ISO27001
- Experience in working with high-velocity teams as engineering and DevOps
Skills We Value
- A passion for perfecting IT processes and know how things work behind the scenes
- Continuous improvement as a way of life. And automation as the way of implementing it
- You are go-getter and do-er. A helper. You're a true team member who is always willing to assist others.
- "No task is too small" is your mantra: you'll take care of a minor task or request for help with the same passion and tenacity as the big tasks.
- Experience in high volume, 24 x 7 production environments
- Proven experience with getting SOC2 compliance.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision
More Jobs From