Everbridge seeks an ITA Sales Manager with a demonstrated track record of achievement selling into Fortune 1,000 companies. We seek a high-potential leader to report directly into a Regional VP of Sales as part of the management team. The ITA Sales Manager will take responsibility for the development and execution of Everbridge's ITA sales within the region. Whomever assumes this role will oversee sales activities and campaigns of the direct sales force and other partners to drive ITA revenue in the region.
The ITA Sales Manager will be a strong leader, capable of operating in a matrix environment, with dotted line reporting responsibility into the GM of ITA. Working with members of the senior leadership team, the ITA Sales Manager will ensure consistency in messaging. S/he will share best practices across the territory and provide feedback to the GM with respect to product positioning, feature/functionality, effectiveness of marketing, and customer success metrics.
This is a quota bearing role, with the direct sales force acting as the primary channel for sales execution. As a critical hire, the ITA Sales Manager will sell both new and growth business into a massive territory, with a laser focus on our IT Alerting product.
- Develop a strong understanding of target buyers, domain knowledge, products and competitors.
- Prospect and identify new opportunities to build and maintain a healthy pipeline.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and sell to multiple buyers within an organization.
- Implement a consultative, solution selling, methodology.
- Ability to develop and close sales exceeding $100,000 in annual value
- Work with Marketing and Business Development to execute campaigns to top buyers.
- Exceed assigned sales objectives and quarterly bookings quotas.
- Accurately manage and forecast your business using SF.com.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of sales experience with SaaS or hosted software to commercial accounts.
- 5+ years of selling into larger commercial accounts.
- Background or training in a consultative/Solution Sales process
- Strong blueprinting, prospecting, and cold calling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter" into the largest US companies.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience in growing revenue within an existing account
- Ability to develop and manage a high volume of opportunities.
- Must be motivated, dedicated and a self-starter.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have a verifiable history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Willingness to travel approx. 40%.
- Experience using SalesForce a plus.
- Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Experience in the sale of ITSM solutions, System Monitoring & Management, Communication services, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery products are highly desirable. Experience with Sandler Selling, SPIN Selling, or Solution Selling a plus.
More Jobs From