Office Tour Photos
Our mission is to advance product innovation with metal 3D printing. Current metal 3D printers are out of reach for most engineers and designers. They are industrial, cost-prohibitive, and can be dangerous. We are making an affordable, office-friendly system so that every design and engineering team has the ability to 3D print with metal.
Desktop Metal is located 30min outside of Boston. We've raised over $200 million from investors that include Google, BMW, NEA, KPCB and GE, and have put together a talented team of engineers, materials scientists, and startup veterans. Join us as we change the way products are designed and produced with metal.
Desktop Metal has an opportunity for a professional and customer-service oriented individual to fill the role of IT Systems Technician. In this position, the successful applicant will assist in maintaining integrity of all computer workstations and associated software. The IT Systems Technician will be the main points of contact for employees who are experiencing computer issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an exciting dynamic startup.
- Support user community desktop support needs including software and hardware related issues
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone
- Assist with employee and contractor IT onboarding needs
- Image PC and Mac machines
- Support and manage key cloud and on-premise application administration
- Manage endpoint security and OS patching
- Work with internal and external IT team members to support IT projects and initiatives.
- Participate in IT Agile Kanban board process
- Manage cloud-based server backups
- Help ensure secure access to sensitive data
The successful candidate will be a high-energy, detail-oriented technician with the desire to provide timely and effective support for our users. Candidates will gain the following:
- Experience with cloud based endpoint security products
- Experience with Windows and MAC OS devices
- Experience with Windows and Mac OS imaging methodologies
- Experience managing Google Apps, Office365, Okta, Jira, Slack, Zoom, Box and Adobe
- Experience with Change Management, Audit, and Incident Response processes and procedures
- Strong networking knowledge and troubleshooting
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field helpful but not required
- Some experience on current network operating systems preferred
- 1+ years experience in computer networks and system maintenance preferred
- Ability to multitask and complete projects on time
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with both technical and business staff
- Strong people skills and ability to collaborate in a team centric environment
- Knowledge of Agile scrum helpful but not required
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills, enjoy a good challenge and have a sense of humor
More Jobs From