IT System Engineer (Test/Demo)
Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout's engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or morecore areas of intellectual propertyand fundamental building blocks that form Lookouts category-defining Personal and Enterprise products. In order to tackle these challenging problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, mobile platforms (iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Threat research and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
About Our Team:
The Corporate IT team at Lookout is here to keep our developers, engineers, and business units running at top efficiency. We keep technology out of the way and look how best to integrate it seamlessly into our day to day life in offices around the globe. From provisioning new equipment or building out new environments from scratch in AWS, Corporate IT at Lookout enables our coworkers to do what they do best and leave taming the technology to us.
About the Position:
Were looking for an IT Systems Engineer to join us in supporting our engineers, building new environments, and improving our corporate infrastructure for users around the world. This is a hands-on position that will:
- Own the authentication and MDM systems used by various teams to build, test, and demonstrate the Lookout platform.
- Work from idea to implementation alongside our IT, Engineering, and Sales teams
- Build and maintain a variety of supporting systems in our environment
- Permit you to share your experience and perspective to a team and organization that is growing, maturing, and working together to secure the post perimeter world.
- Have 3 - 5 years experience working in an professional IT environment.
- Have experience designing and deploying Windows and Linux server solutions.
- Have experience deploying applications on cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Have solid networking fundamentals (OSI model, routing, subnets, etc.).
- Are familiar with the basics of mobile device management.
- Are organized and able to shift tasks as priorities evolve.
- Are a pro at writing documentation.
- Can handle a project in a team or individual scenario.
- Approach projects and problems with a Security First mindset.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with identity and authentication systems such as Azure AD, ADFS, or SAML.
- Experience with MDM platforms such as AirWatch, Intune, Blackberry UEM, or others.
- Experience with SIEM tools such as Splunk, QRadar, or ArcSight.