ClickSoftware is the leading provider of workforce and service optimization solutions that maximize workforce productivity and customer satisfaction while minimizing operations costs. ClickSoftwares Service Optimization Suite provides an integrated, intelligent solution for automatic, efficient, and effective decisions over the entire service decision-making chain. It includes reliable customer demand and workload forecasting, strategic and tactical capacity planning, optimized shift planning, daily service scheduling, troubleshooting, and repair support, wireless workforce management, and business analytics, connecting all organizational levels and functions.
What you will do
As our business is growing, we are aiming to expand our IT department by hiring an experienced System Administrator that will handle ongoing tasks and projects to enable efficient work of the company HQ and remote offices.
You will be a key player in exciting IT systems and users support role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully support ClickSoftwares IT operations in North & South America and execute tasks required of the global IT Organization.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the computers and networks infrastructure, systems and application software, at ClickSoftware.
- Be part of the team responsible for availability, performance, monitoring, emergency response and capacity planning of Clicksoftware's production environment (on-prem and cloud).
- Combine technologies to build and improve services.
- Impact the business through technology and new ideas.
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services, software releases and troubleshoot problems.
- Be the final escalation point for issues related to production systems.
What you need to have:
- Team player with great people skills.
- 3+ Year experience as a system administrator/ Network Administrator
- Virtualization platforms: HyperV, VMWare.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Windows 8-10, Windows server 2008-2016, Mac OS, IOS, Android)
- Experience with databases Oracle, MSSQL.
- Knowledge at AWS Cloud solutions platforms
- Network configuration skills (LAN, WAN) CISCO, HP & IP telephony
- Knowledge and understanding of Storage Systems (Netapp), SAN and NAS configuration using different storage protocols SMB, iSCSI and FCP.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. antivirus, firewalls, intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in PowerShell, Python, Perl or another scripting language
- Provide MDM tier 1 support including remote connection, the security of software, data security, Mobile, VPN, SSO
More Jobs From