There's going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldnt you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich? Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. We're helping people execute the most important transactions of their lives and streamlining operations for countless industries.
Were looking for a part-time IT Support Specialist to assist our IT team in providing our onsite and remote employees an amazing onboarding experience and exceptional ongoing customer support. In this role youll enable our team to be as productive as possible by maintaining and troubleshooting issues related to hardware, software, and peripherals, using your communication skills and follow-through to build trust as you navigate issue resolutions.
If you know Macs/Apple products inside and out, have experience in a support environment, love to tinker and fix things, and thrive in a small-team environment, we would love to speak with you.
- This is a part-time position
- 20 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- Occasional off-hours support
As our IT Support Specialist you will:
- Manage laptop imaging for new hires
- Maintain, analyze, and troubleshoot employee hardware, operating systems, and applications, via both face-to-face and online remote support
- Process IT tickets, appropriately prioritizing and escalating issues
- Document and maintain asset inventory, internal procedures, and troubleshooting guide for end-users
- Assist in our current efforts to obtain and maintain SOC2 compliance
- Oversee cabling and ongoing usability of conference rooms
- Provide a/v support at company meetings
- Assist the Director of Information Security with special projects as necessary
What we look for:
- Demonstrated success in a customer support role
- Experience working with and supporting Mac OS and solving computer-related problems (Apple Genius experience a plus)
- Strong customer service focus, with effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to learn and grow at a fast-growing startup
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.