We are seeking an IT professional to join the Superpedestrian software & operations teams. Dont hesitate to apply if you only meet some of the nice-to-have qualifications, or if you feel youre overqualified. This is a position where you will have the opportunity to shape your responsibilities based on the skills you bring to the table.
What youll do:
- Lead a technical assistance program across Superpedestrian sites.
- Manage all desktop hardware and software, printing, and network hardware across Superpedestrian.
- Perform hardware repairs, upgrades and migrations.
- Support End Users in multiple disciplines.
- Use and gain mastery over our various in-house tools and services.
- Handle system access and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity & security.
- Work with our Senior DevOps Engineer to support and grow Superpedestrians IT infrastructure.
- Help implement a new customer service program for Superpedestrians B2B micromobility fleet customers.
What were looking for:
- Attention to detail and a focus on process
- 2+ years of industry experience in IT infrastructure or end-user support
- Experience troubleshooting basic networking, including wireless, switches and firewalls
- Experience supporting Mac and Windows users
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical coworkers
- Experience speccing and purchasing technical equipment and software
- Experience with ActiveDirectory
- Experience with desktop imaging and inventory management
- Experience working Solidworks PDM is a plus
- Experience working with client and server backup software is a plus
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 25% time
More Jobs From