Office Tour Photos
The IT Support Engineer will be a member of the team responsible for configuring and fixing end-user computers and corporate IT services at KAYAK.com, a worldwide leader in Internet travel search. This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic Internet company. An empathic approach, great conversational abilities, and a can-do attitude are a must for this position!
- IT on-boarding of new hires (account creation, laptop configuration)
- Deploy and provide support for new software and hardware to our employees using tools like JAMF and PDQ Deploy both in-office and remotely
- Manage the helpdesk ticketing queue, working with affected users and resolving requests in a timely manner
- Maintain Windows Servers and related services
- Configure and maintain Cisco meeting room Video Conference Systems
- Provide technical support for all large scale meetings, both locally and abroad
- Must be able to properly document steps taken in tickets, and projects to build our team's collective knowledge base!
- Strong troubleshooting skills with both Windows and macOS
- Experience with Windows Server
- Experience with Google Products and Services
- Experience with Cloud-based applications
- Knowledge of networking such as TCP/IP, DHCP, and DNS
- Knowledge of Server Hardware, VoIP, and Virtualization
- Proficiency in English
Additional Desired Skills
- Terminal and Powershell scripting
- Experience configuring networking devices such as routers, switches, and IP phones
- Experience with Xenserver / VMWare
- Experience with JAMF Pro
- Experience with SAML based SSO
- Knowledge of VoIP
- Knowledge of IT Security industry standards
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
Benefits and perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches
- Flexible hours
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
More Jobs From