Office Tour Photos
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
And we are looking for an IT Support Administrator!
- Be a member of the helpdesk system. Provide timely response and resolution to both PC and MAC users in Boston office with 200+ users
- Serve as the backup IT support admin for other regional offices as needed
- Assist managing corporate Azure AD, some knowledge of AWS a plus
- Onboard / Offboard employees using PowerShell script and other automation tools
- Resolve technical problems with the Local Area Networks (Lan)
- Co-manage local A/V system and be the local liaison for All Hands Meeting
- Support hardware: Dell XPS-13, Dell XPS-15, Mac Mini, Mac Air, Mac 13, Mac 15, iPad, etc.
- Support networking equipment such as Cisco Meraki switches, Wifi APS, routers, firewall, UPS, etc.
- Support software tools or platforms such as: O365, Jamf, Salesforce, Slack, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Jira, Zoom etc.
- Work with other IT staff members to improve overall IT services offered by the IT department
- Work with third party vendors and solution providers as needed to support areas of responsibility
- Translate Information Security demands to meaningful steps for IT to implement
- Assist IT project manager as needed on some of the projects such as SSO
- Occasional travel required
- A Bachelors Degree, prefer to have a technical major, such as engineering, Information decisions system or computer science.
- Experience working with a 100% Cloud based IT environment, knowledge of Azure, AWS, Jamf etc.
- Familiar and understand an ITIL based helpdesk system, ITIL certification preferred
- Understand basic Information Security, Security plus certificate preferred
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Strong customer service focus combined with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience providing end user technical support
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From