Examity, the world leader in learning validation and online proctoring, is recruiting for an IT Specialist.
The IT Specialist is primarily focused on technical resources that include maintaining the business relationship, monitoring performance, and ensuring product performance in accordance with specifications. As a secondary focus, the IT Specialist will also participate in new client onboarding with our web development team.
Primary areas of responsibilities include:
- Desktop support
- 8X8 Administration (auto attendant, ring groups, and user/line management)
- Screen sharing (GoToMeeting and Zoom)
- Office 365 (user management)
- US office network
- Lightower (primary fiber circuit)
- Comcast (back-up internet)
- DCSI (firewall monitoring and service)
- Digital River
- GoDaddy (SSL certificates)
Specifics duties include
- Maintain contracts and alert management to critical dates and required actions
- Monitor performance of technology and, with management guidance, take appropriate actions to improve performance
- Understand functions and features of technology and recommend adoption to management
- Implement technology patches, upgrades, and new versions
Secondary areas of participation include
- Maintain Vulnerability Matrix and conduct tests as appropriate
- Report all issues and escalate to appropriate team members
- Assist with standard account integrations
- Apply knowledge of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new products and features.
- Ability to facilitate new product rollouts
- Help with new product/feature and operations documentation
Strongly Preferred Education and/or Experience:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Cybersecurity experience
- A fast learner and self-starter with solid written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years professional work experience preferred
- Demonstrated interest in web applications, client/server configuration background helpful
Examity offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and 401k. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast paced and high energy. Examity’s new urban office location provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy free snacks and drinks, one “work from home day” per week, and frequent group outings to sporting events and summer concerts.