Office Tour Photos
Our Help Bar Manager will lead a team of tier 1 and tier 2 service engineers across multiple locations to ensure world class technical support for Windows, Macs, applications, network, and related services for internal employees. The Help Bar Manager will need to be enthusiastic, organized, a motivating team leader, possess strong customer service skills, and thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment.This person should be able to ensure high quality and consistent technical support to increase customer satisfaction while motivating and cultivating the Help Bar team.
What youll do:
- Manages and motivates a team of engineers who take care of walk up support and assigned incident tickets from internal Wayfair employees requesting technical support.
- Builds a positive culture that energizes team members to provide high quality, cost efficient, customer-directed service and support.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with service teams, other technical leads, and site leads in order to maximize performance, provide quality customer service, and take advantage of transferring successful best practices between locations.
- Performs scheduling and hiring staff to ensure coverage during business hours across multiple sites
- Ensures that all support requests are well documented in the IT ticketing system from the time a user walks up to the Help Bar, to the successful resolution. Enforces high standards with the team during quality checks.
- Assists in defining and fine tuning processes and workflows like service level and escalation procedures.
- Coordinates solutions of urgent and complicated support issues with relevant stakeholders.
- Acts as an escalation point for all requests and incidents. Additionally, Create and manage reports to upper level management about all aspects of the Help Bar including SLAs and CSAT.
- Mentors and develops team growth by identifying areas for improvement and pathways to career advancement.
- Builds and maintains relationships with local tech leadership through regularly occurring meetings that reinforces culture and roadmap.
Who you are:
- Experience with a ticketing system is a must; knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus
- You take initiative, have good organizational skills, sound business judgment, and excellent written/verbal English skills
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, SCCM, JAMF
- Good knowledge in Windows and Mac hardware support
- Proven ability to motivate, develop, and direct team members
- Experience working in a fast paced, cross-functional and multi-team environment
- Able to receive direction and produce results in a timely manner with minimum oversight
- Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines while producing high quality results.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From