We are seeking an entry-level IT associate to join the Superpedestrian team. Dont hesitate to apply if you only meet some of the nice to have qualifications. This is a position where you will have the opportunity to shape your responsibilities based on the skills you bring to the table. This role offers opportunity to grow and learn. The person who fills this role will have to wear a lot of hats and move from task to task. We look forward to hearing from you.
What youll do:
- Tier One tech support at the Superpedestrian internal helpdesk.
- Assist the Service and Support Team in the handling of customer facing support
- Manage all desktop hardware and software, printing, and user network issues at Superpedestrian.
- Work with our DevOps/TechOps Team to support Superpedestrian IT infrastructure.
What were looking for:
- Attention to detail and a focus on process
- College Degree or relevant experience - CS/EE/BA majors a plus
- Someone not afraid to ask for help when need and willing to go the extra mile to help
- Experience in IT infrastructure or end-user support
- Experience troubleshooting basic networking, including wireless connectivity
- Experience supporting Mac and Windows users
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical co-workers
- Experience speccing and purchasing technical equipment and software
- Experience with desktop imaging and inventory management a plus
- Experience with ActiveDirectory is a plus
- Experience working with client and server backup software is a plus
- Competitive benefits with company subsidized medical, dental, vision & disability insurance and a 401k plan.
- Generous time off policy.
- On the job training with a leadership team that is committed to growth and development of all employees.
- A team of awesome, like-minded, driven people that support each other, and mentors from across the top echelons of industry.
- The chance to have your voice heard and help shape Superpedestrians future.
- Equity in a fast growing company.
- A commitment to an actively anti-racist environment.