IoT Product Manager- Smart Home
Imagine the future you could help us build.
Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Are you an early adopter of the latest technology? Do you love following developments in fields like robotics, drones, and IoT? Have you installed a connected home system? If you did, do you think the connected home experience could be improved? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we'd love to hear from you!
Digital Product Manager will be part of a newly created organization charged with creating best-in-class digital products and customer experiences. This role will work closely with Engineering, UX, Consumer Research, Advanced R&D, Data Science, Marketing, and Sales. The role will drive key experiences within our mobile home app and will be a key contributor to the development of brand new digital products leveraging iRobot's ability to capture data in the home and interact with other connected home systems.
- Product owner of digital experience, Voice Integration– leading team of UX and development through discovery and delivering of highly desirable consumer experiences, using dual track agile.
- Work with key Smart Home partners, including Google and Amazon.
- Coordinate go-to-market activities globally, making sure all supporting assets and functions including Customer Service, Global Marketing, and Public Relations are ready for launch.
- Lead creation of a world-class customer experience, spanning both digital and physical product.
- Define and track key metrics that demonstrate product success
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the connected home and broader tech spaces. Champion iRobot integration with connected home tech that will actually move the needle from an experience standpoint (not just because it's cool tech).
- Be a thought leader for digital strategy within the broader organization.
- Collaborate with peers to identify the next generation of digital products for iRobot. If you had a small army of connected, mobile sensor platforms at your disposal, what would you do with it?
- Some domestic and international travel required
- A customer-centric approach. Experience with design thinking and dual track scrum.
- Experience with voice technology and smart home integration.
- Demonstrated success in Digital Product Management with close collaboration with Software Engineering. We would love to see products you are working on or have launched.
- Experience with product management of iOS and Android mobile apps.
- Previous involvement in testing (QA and customer validation) specifically voice commands and skills.
- Ability to perform competitive and landscape analysis to stay up to date on what else is in the market.
- 3+ years of experience in product management with an Innovative firm
- 2+ years of experience with a leading consumer product/service firm
- Experience with new partnerships within the SmartHome space and managing those relationships.
- Background in mixed hardware / software product development, and/or highly engineered products
iRobot is an Equal Opportunity Employer.