CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
We are seeking a Investor Relations Analyst to help execute the Companys investor relations strategy.
This newly created position will report to the VP, Investor Relations and will be focused on providing effective and transparent communication between the Company and the investor community. The Investor Relations Analyst will work closely with leadership across the company including Finance, Communications, Marketing and Legal teams. It will be based in Newton, MA offices (though at the time of this posting we are operating remotely) with some travel required.
- Support the development of investor communications including press releases, executive talking points, conference call scripts, quarterly earnings presentations, investor website content, and investor presentations.
- Partner with financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and accounting teams on preparation of quarterly earnings materials and to perform analysis on key business initiatives and trends.
- Assist in designing Q&A's for the investor community, communicate key internal developments that have occurred in the organization, and provide valuable information regarding the company's strategies, its operations, and overall financial performance
- Track consensus estimates from covering equity analysts across multiple business and financial metrics.
- Support valuation analysis on the company stock, peer groups and the market to develop insight on overall and relative performance.
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of competitor and peer group companies.
- Arrange and plan investor conferences, non-deal roadshows and investor day.
- Target new potential investors.
- Help update the senior leadership on analyst and shareholder feedback, including regular summaries of research notes and meetings.
- Assist in preparation of content for board meetings.
- Help manage relationships with analysts and investors, including database analysis.
- Work on cross functional team to enhance Companys Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Program.
- 3+ year public company experience in Investor Relations, Finance, FP&A and/or financial reporting required.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Economics.
- Very strong communications, relationship-management, and networking skills - ability to build trust with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, financial modeling and presentation creation.
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Experience in a technology, software or SaaS company a plus but not required.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArks recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArks property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.