Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are presently seeking a talented and self-motivated Inventory/RMA Coordinator to work in our Operations department. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, experience managing inventory with ERP/MRP systems, and a passion for creating and implementing scalable processes.
The Inventory/RMA Coordinator will:
- Manage spare parts inventory in ERP/MRP systems, including setting safety stocks, loading quotes and driving new spare part demand for each of our spare parts stocking warehouses.
- Work with key internal stakeholders in Operations, Customer Support, Quality & Engineering to identify and ensure spare parts for each product line are properly documented in the PLM system.
- Coordinate RMAs with the customer support team and manage transactions in the ERP system.
- Develop and implement scalable procedures for management of the RMA Process.
- Coordinate RMAs for failed/rejected material (MRB) associated with internal production. Track dispositions and drive new material.
- Manage escalations for expediting & tracking critical spare parts shipments.
- Experience managing /supporting spare parts and RMA supports for hardware customers
- Experience performing transactions with ERP/MRP systems
- Two-Year or Four-Year Degree in Technology, Business or Logistics, or equivalent military/industry experience
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and respond quickly to new priorities
- Familiarity with different shipping modes and logistics services
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Infor Syteline
- Experience of writing & training teams in standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Lean Six Sigma (or equivalent) tools
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Systems
- Creating, documenting and implementing business processes.
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.