Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working Inventory Clerk with warehouse experience for our assembly facility in Charlestown. Your responsibilities will include maintaining inventory records, fulfilling pickup orders and kitting for the assembly line, and preparing balance and shortages reports. Successful Inventory Clerks will have exceptional math skills, and be able to work well with others, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills. Ideal candidates have warehouse experience, a working knowledge of word processing, database and spreadsheet software, and a valid drivers license.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, following pick orders.
- Organize and size inventory locations
- Experience in inventory control.
- Math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Netsuite experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with Excel/Google Sheets preferred.
- Forklift experience beneficial.
- Ability to lift 70lbs.
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.