WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
The International team is looking to add an Analyst to help vet launch opportunities in International markets. This is a fast-paced environment, where we will be looking at brands and products in virtually all categories across Thrasios portfolio. On this rapidly growing team, you will work hand-in-hand with our project managers to quickly analyze new market opportunities, and assist in bringing those products to market. Your day-to-day responsibilities might include:
- Market Analysis on new market opportunities
- Competitor Analysis on new market opportunities
- Financial Analysis on new market opportunities
- Marketing Analysis on new product opportunities
- Strategize on offering differentiation and price optimization
- Pulling reports from multiple places and compiling results for tracking KPIs post launch
- Working across the team to build reporting infrastructure and developing new processes and analytics that drive value add for all stakeholders
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with online sales, Amazon is a plus
- Experience with market and competitive analysis, Amazon specific is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, experience with Power BI is a bonus.
- Financial / analytical background to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our analysis.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.