Friday, April 19th, 2019
280 Summer St, 9th FlBoston, MA 02210
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics. Teikametrics is the leading Retail Optimization Platform (ROP) for sellers. We are obsessed with helping sellers optimize for profitability. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics ROP platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class team based in Boston, MA. We are looking for people who can excel, add value to our mission, and thrive in a demanding start-up environment. This role is critical within Teikametrics, a fast-paced high-growth company at the center of one of the most important trends in eCommerce today: helping sellers optimize product profitability and market share using data science. To accelerate growth, we are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our team. This person will have a direct impact on the growth of Teikametrics by bringing in world-class team members that embody our company values. Major Responsibilities / Activities
- Focus on building out the marketing, product, customer success and sales team with top-tier talent.
- Engage with external search firms or recruiters for C-level roles.
- Work closely with hiring managers to determine immediate needs and prioritize hiring goals
- Develop and execute enhanced sourcing strategies.
- Lead a smooth hiring process, working closely with both the hiring manager and the office manager.
- Proactively implement changes to streamline and improve current hiring and recruiting processes.
- Increase inbound interest by creating an engaging social media presence and developing employment branding to create awareness and recognition of Teikametrics as a top employer in the Boston tech market.
- 3-5 years experience identifying, attracting, and recruiting top talent.
- Proven ability to create an overall excellent experience for both candidates and hiring teams.
- Understand full-cycle recruiting – from sourcing passive candidates to negotiating offers.
- Demonstrated success in building world-class teams.
- Deep knowledge of ATS software tools and hiring methodologies and frameworks. Knowledge of the WHO method, a plus.
- Experience in high-velocity growth environments preferably at a top Boston-based SMB SaaS company.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on, high growth entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills.
- BS/BA from a Top 100 School
- Competitive salary & benefits
- 401K company match program
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- A supportive and challenging environment to learn in
- Unlimited vacation days
- A five-minute walk from South Station in Boston
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, and healthy snacks
- An amazing opportunity to join one of the top growing companies in Boston
Category: Corporate Functions