Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We are building our first Internal Controls team to develop a Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance program. Working with the Head of Internal Controls, you will be responsible for all aspects of the DraftKings technology control environment, including the identification and mitigation of risk throughout the entire organization. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Technology Internal Controls Manager:
- Perform assessments of in-scope systems, processes, and controls to verify that technology controls are optimized.
- Update technology SOX process documentation and risks & controls matrices to reflect the current environment.
- Perform process and control assessments for new acquisitions, divisions, and locations new to SOX scope for potential IT general controls, application controls, and process improvements.
- Perform the annual SOX scoping exercise to determine if any changes to systems, applications, or related business processes should be considered.
- Provide regular updates regarding the status of SOX testing.
- Serve as the interface with the external IT audit team and our various technology teams regarding technology SOX matters.
- Understand the general computing control structure and be able to apply that knowledge to supporting business processes.
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of department operations through continuous improvement.
What skills you will use
- Ideally, you have at least 7 years of related work experience.
- Experience in SOX and technology auditing.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CPA/CA, CIA, or CFE certification required.
- Knowledge of SDLC, ERP, systems implementations, including the agile development methodology and general computing controls required.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), service-oriented architecture (SOA) NetSuite, and Coupa preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Accounting, Business, or related field.
- Knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, ISO is a plus.
- You are able to travel domestically and internationally (up to 15%).
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From