Casa Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASA) is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an Intern – Documentation Control to join our Manufacturing Operations team based at our corporate headquarters based in Andover, MA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston, MA.
Core work hours will be Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM daily with a one hour unpaid lunch break.
This opportunity offers a great starting point into the field of Engineering Services/Documentation Control. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about document control, systems, and process improvement.
The Intern will assist with maintaining product documentation for engineering and for manufacturing of Casa products ensuring process documentation is controlled to permit consistency with all products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign and control the issuance of part numbers.
- Maintain Bills of Materials and related configuration documentation relative to product structure.
- Control the process of effecting changes to the product documentation databases.
- Review all product documentation change requests for clarity, completeness and accuracy.
- Facilitate the workflow approval for all changes to the product documentation databases.
- Incorporate approved changes into product documentation databases and distribute information to the appropriate recipients to inform of and/or to effect such change, as necessary.
- Student currently enrolled in an accredited University working toward an undergraduate degree or recent graduate.
- 3.0 or higher Grade Point Average.
- Documentation control experience desired.
- Must understand BOM structuring and sub-assemblies.
- Able to accurately interpret mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of electronic components (ICs, resistors, capacitors, etc.).
- User of Omnify or Agile preferred.
- Able to work independently with general supervision.
- Excellent attendance, punctual and solid work history.
- Computer literate; basic user of MS Office products; including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Able to read and speak the English language fluently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to apply written/verbal instruction.
- Practical experience in data/record management.
- Pays attention to providing accurate details.
- Aptitude to learning new technologies/skills, and working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Able to perform basic math functions; add, subtract and divide.
- Able to organize, multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Able to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Experience operating general office equipment; copier, facsimile, scanner, personal computer, and calculator.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From