A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit about this role:
We cant transform health care for Americas seniors alone. It requires coordination and information exchange within the healthcare supply chain. If we do it well, we believe we can improve how healthcare is paid for, delivered, and experienced. The Integrations Manager will be a member of Integration Operations, a hub for electronic transactions. The team is responsible for facilitation and monitoring of electronic connections, data files, and individual transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams to scope, prioritize, build, and scale new integrations using a variety of technologies, including ANSI, Batch EDI, API, and SFTP
- Monitor overall performance, quality, speed, and health of data exchange transactions to ensure that accurate information is flowing seamlessly between Devoted Health and our external partners
- Build, lead, and support stateside and offshore teams of Integration Associates to deliver, monitor, and support seamless data exchange
- Closely track and execute on high priority projects that are critical to the expansion and stability of internal business workflows
- Work with vendors and internal business stakeholders to ensure service level agreements and CMS compliance guidelines are met; be primary liaison between Devoted staff and vendors
- Identify and address gaps with existing internal processes and tools
- Define, implement, and drive appropriate KPIs to measure
Attributes to success:
- You are highly collaborative and are comfortable on the intersection of Operations and Technology
- You are a roll up your sleeves and jump right in kind of person
- You are fast hands on keys in finding clever solutions to problems and iterating from there
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and startup environment
- You have a deep desire to make U.S. healthcare better
Desired skills and experience:
- 6-8 years of professional experience
- Being comfortable in both leadership and execution roles
- Understanding of healthcare IT
- Experience working cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Operations, Product, and Technology
- Ability to communicate and influence horizontally and vertically
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements
- Ability to incorporate company vision, mission, and values in decision making
- People management experience preferred
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.