Integration Engineer - Salesforce
We are one of Boston’s fastest growing tech ventures and have some of the world’s most interesting people working on highly advanced Big Data solutions that power the rewards & loyalty programs of some of world’s biggest and best brands! Do you have experience working with Salesforce platform integration? Are you solution oriented, process driven, a fast learner, with strong communication skills and passionate about technology? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will be a great fit at SessionM!
- 2+ years of integration experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud (Demandware), or Marketing Cloud.
- Deep knowledge and experience with at least one of the Salesforce platforms: SFCC, SFSC, SFMC.
- Working knowledge of relational database systems such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs either with development or making end-point calls.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of dependability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
- Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
- Perform Salesforce integrations with SessionM’s clients and partners by implementing the SessionM Salesforce plugin.
- Become a subject matter expert in Salesforce integrations with SessionM platform and ecosystems.
- Contribute to Salesforce practice and ongoing improvements.
- Work closely with product and engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and code delivery.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative
- solutions are necessary.
- Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments to understand the technology resolve problems.
- Position may require some availability for off-hours support.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Account