Integration Engineer - Point of Sale
We are one of Boston’s fastest growing tech ventures and have some of the world’s most interesting people working on highly advanced Big Data solutions that power the rewards & loyalty programs of some of world’s biggest and best brands! Do you have experience working with POS systems? Are you solution oriented, process driven, a fast learner, with strong communication skills and passionate about technology? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will be a great fit at SessionM!
- 2+ years experience integrating with point-of-sale systems (NCR, Aloha, Micros, POSiTouch, Xpient, Toast, Brink, etc.) from an integration or development standpoint.
- Working knowledge and understanding of point-of-sale concepts: sales, returns, menu management, inventory, payment, promotions and loyalty.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Experience with RESTful APIs either with development or making end-point calls.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of dependability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
- Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
- Perform point-of-sale integrations with SessionM’s clients and partners.
- Become a subject matter expert in point-of-sale integrations with SessionM platform and ecosystems.
- Contribute to point-of-sale practice and ongoing improvements.
- Work closely with product and engineering in delivering enterprise-level solutions to customers through problem solving, testing, and code delivery.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative
- solutions are necessary.
- Work with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments to understand the technology resolve problems.
- Position may require some availability for off-hours support.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Account