Integration Engineer - Data
We are one of Boston’s hottest start-up companies and have some of the world’s most interesting people working on highly advanced Big Data solutions that power the rewards & loyalty programs of some of world’s biggest and best brands!
Are you familiar with data processing using the Amazon stack and modern data processing pipelines? Are you solution oriented, process driven, a fast learner, with strong communication skills and passionate about technology? If the answer is a resounding yes to those questions, then you will be a great fit at SessionM!
- 2+ years experience in developing modern data processing pipelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Understanding of Python with Numpy/Pandas (preferred) or Ruby, along with AWS S3, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, Linux/bash scripting and experience with hadoop or spark.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of dependability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
- Be a team player with the energy, drive, and excitement to help grow a fast moving company.
- Help develop data processing pipelines for our large enterprise customers.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Work with core engineering teams to understand modern data processing architectures and resolve problems
- Position may require some availability for off-hours support required.
Comp & Benefits
- Competitive comp based on experience level
- Healthcare HMO & PPO
- Stock options and 401k
- Flexible Spending and Transit Reimbursement Account