We are looking for an Integration Design Manager to join our Integration Services team. You will act as a consultant to our prospective and existing clients through engaging in collaborative discussions about the benefits of our cloud-based platform and integration capabilities. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
Are you passionate about problem-solving and eager to partner with clients to build a network? Does energizing cross-functional teams around problems and using data to identify solutions sound interesting? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Provide prospective and existing customers and partners with innovative integration scoping services
- Cross-functional stakeholder collaboration, process improvement, & team building
- Drive overall strategy & execution for Integration Design
- 5-7 years of project management experience, including management of projects with significant cross functional interdependencies
- 5-7 years of technical experience, including interoperability, healthcare IT, or similar
- Experience managing operational improvement projects
- Technical writing experience
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.