Integration Delivery Manager
Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility. Were a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. Youll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments as we work in close partnership with customers. Youll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This position is a key technical support role within our Intelligence Services Automation/Advisor group. The primary responsibilities include supporting implementation and outcomes of our security systems integrations as well as solutions development for automation of threat intelligence using our various APIs.
You will be working closely with clients to integrate our data into the systems their organizations SOC, IR, and TI teams use to gain context, track information in real-time, and prevent cyber attacks and breaches. Youll directly support customer success outcomes as you implement and configure solutions, working with Professional Services, Engineering, Product Management and Intelligence Services (Customer Success) to speed time to value through automation.
We're looking for a candidate with:
- Experience implementing, managing, and supporting security technology.
- A strong technical foundation in security operations and systems.
- Passion for working with security and operations professionals to deliver cyber threat intelligence solutions.
- Support deployments of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data in customer environments including SIEMs, ticketing systems, incident response tools, and SOAR products.
- Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall requirements to use Recorded Future integrations.
- Implement and support productized integration solutions across a variety of enterprise security architectures, applications, and tools.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 3-plus years of relevant work experience
- Security Operations experience
- Experience with SIEMs (Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm) and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Experience managing projects utilizing APIs/integrations
- Great communication skills
- Ability to train customers
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON is a plus, as is scripting (Python) to create solutions
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If youre looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, the best coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our Podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.