Office Tour Photos
EF Educational Tours
EF Tours Marketing & Creative Studio is looking for an Integrated Producer to join our Boston team. In this role, youll be at the center of the conception, design, and execution of marketing campaigns and materials focused on opening the world through education and travel.
As an Integrated Producer, you will combine your strengths in project management, relationship management, creativity and vendor negotiations into a unique, rewarding role. Youll be instrumental in the optimization and prioritization of all aspects of the planning and creative development process. You will oversee and deploy impactful, business critical work every day in partnership with a variety of internal teams. Youll be responsible for maintaining alignment of creative with marketing strategy and be the driving force for schedule adherence.
ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
Youre a strategic thinker and value the creative process, setting the team up for success throughout it. Youre a passionate, team player with extraordinary attention to detail. You embrace a busy, collaborative environment and never shy away from contributing. Youre an avid planner, organized and adept at driving a multi-disciplined team forward. You like checking things off your to-do list and ending the day knowing that you made a difference.
- Project management of multi-channel marketing campaigns, materials, merchandise and brand communications
- Maintain alignment between business strategy and creative execution
- Development of multi-disciplinary project plans
- Process and workflow optimization
- Resource planning and prioritization
- Facilitation of project communication from planning through execution
- Proactive identification and solution-setting to mitigate project risks
- Third-party vendor management and negotiation for print, merchandise and other marketing materials
- Bachelors degree
- Experience3 to 6 years of Producer or Project Management role, preferably at an agency or production company
- Experience managing & negotiating with third-party vendors and managing the production for a variety of marketing materials
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required
- Experience working with an integrated project planning & management tool preferred, but not required
- Communicativeyou know who needs to know what and when and never leave anyone in the dark
- Collaborativeyou work and play well with others
- Detailed you might as well have microscopes for eyes because no small detail goes unnoticed
- Drivenyoure confident, goal-oriented and take initiative
- Solution-oriented-youre a whiz at learning new things and finding the most efficient solution to problems
- Adaptableyou shift gears quickly and manage time well
- Passportyoure going to need it!
The Perks (and this is the abbreviated list)
- International travel opportunities
- EF product discounts check out our group travel & opportunities to learn a language abroad
- Free in-house language classes
- $1500 for professional development/continued education each year
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- 25% company match on your 401 (k)
- Charitable matching
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
Sounds enormous, right? The interesting thing is that we dont operate like a conglomerate. We get the best of a small companys values, atmosphere, and energy with the resources of a big one. And in the creative and marketing department, we get the autonomy to innovate coupled with the backing and support of a company thats able to bring those innovations to life. Talk about a great place to workno wonder weve been right at the top (#1 and #2 to be exact) of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work list the last 2 years.
More Jobs From