The Instructional Designer will generate client-facing eLearning for our web-based SaaS applications. Deliverables include videos and eLearning interactions. The Instructional Designer is enthusiastic about helping clients build confidence using our products for critical event management. This position is based out of our Burlington, MA office.
About the Team:
- The Instructional Designer will collaborate with other curriculum professionals on the Customer Learning team to meet client learning needs. This position reports to the Director of Customer Learning.
- Learn more about Everbridge and see photos of our office here .
- Meet the Everbridge team here.
- Design and deliver engaging eLearning that motivates learners and promotes user confidence with Everbridge products.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Work well with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s learning needs
- Collaborate with members of the Customer Learning team on training and documentation
- Develop and maintain the skills and competencies needed to expertly use Everbridge products.
- Adapt to organizational change due to rapid growth and expanding use cases for a SaaS product with monthly releases.
- Own their personal onboarding and continued understanding of Everbridge products and clients to support the rapid development of training deliverables assigned within an agile department.
- 2+ years of experience as an Instructional Designer, ELearning Specialist or equivalent
- Ability to write effective instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts to create easy-to-consume content that promotes product usage and adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to relay technically-oriented information in a consumable way to support diverse client learning needs.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Articulate 360, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and Audition
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Course, module, lesson, and curriculum planning skills
- Solid knowledge in at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) and ability to storyboard
- The ideal candidate for this role has software training deliverable experience.
- Experience with learning management systems
- Familiarity with Everbridge solutions and use cases is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Multimedia, Marketing, or related field.
More Jobs From