Instructional Designer and Teacher
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER, PROGRAM MANAGER
Are you that person who
- Is passionate about problem based learning instructional design?
- Is the go-to person for writing content and developing world-class workshop materials?
- Likes to learn the latest technologies and help others use them to solve business problems?
- Has a passion for teaching and learning?
- Easily finds the right words to explain software applications, processes, and best practices to a less technical audience?
If you are, and you thrive on living outside of a job description and working on a range of activities, then this might be the role for you.
You will be responsible for developing an instructional design workshop for clients and partners so that they will be wildly successful with Qstream. This means translating our Qstream program methodology into a client based workshop. Specifically, this role will be responsible for:
Instructional Design Workshop developing a structured workshop for teaching problem based instructional design
Onboarding content developing scenario based questions, world-class workshops, presentations, and Qstreams. Develop Qstream content based on customer requirements and program goals.
Strong knowledge base building and managing an online Qstream knowledge base of best practice content based on key subject areas for our target markets.
Question review service providing feedback on clients Qstream content using our best practices guidelines, and mentoring clients and our content reviewers aka our ambassador of quality content!and more!
What Were Looking For
Our dream candidate is someone with a portfolio that will knock our socks off to:
- Bring experience with problem and case based instructional design
- Design and build scenario-based questions based on customer requirements
- Build story boards based on customer requirements
- Apply current research and theory to the practice of instructional design.
- Execute on Analysis, Planning, Design and Development
- Analyze the characteristics of a business problem environment.
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office as well as graphic design (i.e., Photoshop, Camtasia, etc).
- Manages their time effectively and work with minimal supervision.
- Create professional, high-quality work at all times and within set deadlines.
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- And its worth repeating bring seriously outstanding writing skills.
Qstream is a salesenablementplatform that combines performance analytics, coaching optimization and knowledge reinforcement in one powerfully simple mobile enterprise solution. The platforms analytics engine continuously synthesizes millions of data points from responses to brief, scenario-based challenges into real-time dashboards, sales fluency heat maps and coaching recommendations that give sales leaders unprecedented visibility into the capabilities of their team. Today, Qstream is used by 14 of the worlds top 15 pharma companies, and by industry leaders such as Amgen, MasterCard, Medtronic, LinkedIn, and Capital One.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Qstream does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qstream employees or any other company location. Qstream is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.