What will you own?
- Responding and qualifying incoming leads in a timely manner via chat, telephone, and/or email who have shown engagement through our website chat function
- Cold-call and email into targeted accounts, lists or personally researched contacts within a specified region/market to uncover and qualify opportunities
- Build a network; research prospective clients through the use of web/social media, internal databases and external tools to identify leads
- Utilizing company resources and existing customer references to build rapport and credibility to establish trust to further prospects along in the sales cycle.
- Managing and maintaining accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in the Salesforce.
- Provide ongoing Lead Development and nurturing strategies for prospects that are not currently ready to purchase.
- Working collaboratively with Enterprise sales and marketing teams and all internal operations to support the Enterprise sales team goals.
- Professionally represent Markforged at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- At least 6 months of professional experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred (or relevant internship experience in a sales environment).
- Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- Familiarity with SalesForce CRM and Drift Live Chat
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
- Strong typing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment
- Ability to present in front of C-level prospects
- High energy, enthusiasm and ambition to grow in your career
- Organized with strong follow-through
- Self-starter, master collaborator and skilled project coordinator, with experience managing projects with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Markforged sales team
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Interest in 3D printing a plus!
- We use Apple computers and G-suite collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.