Inside Sales Representative
Revulytics offers cloud-based software usage analytics and turnkey services that give software producers deep visibility into how their products are being used and misused, providing them with actionable intelligence to generate revenue by converting unlicensed users into paying customers, optimize product development, and make data-driven decisions across their business. Its compliance analytics solution and services are used by leading software vendors to increase license revenue and globally reduce software piracy. Its software usage analytics solution provides valuable insight into product adoption, engagement, and environments, enabling product managers and developers to make data-driven decisions to meet customer needs and deliver contextually relevant messages to build customer satisfaction. Revulytics software intelligence has supported customer compliance programs generating more than $2.1 billion in new license revenue since 2010.
For more information, please go to www.revulytics.com
Revulytics is looking for a SaaS Inside Sales Representative to bring our game changing software usage analytics solution to Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). This is the perfect position for a proven inside sales Hunter looking to control their own destiny.
You must be an entrepreneurial, self-motivated professional capable of prospecting, building and sustaining strong relationships in the software development community. The ideal candidate would have experience successfully marketing or selling complex ‘new to market’ software solutions to software development groups.
Based in our Waltham, MA office, this green field position is a quota carrying inside sales position responsible for meeting and exceeding quota by having ‘cradle to grave’ sales responsibility for our SaaS based feature use tracking solution by:
- Establishing and growing a specific territory
- Converting trial downloads and inbound leads into paying subscribers
- Working with the Customer Success Managers to qualify and engage strategic medium and large existing software customers
- Identifying target accounts and prospects
- Building a sales pipeline by meeting and exceeding trial quotas
- Creating and maintaining a database of contacts of customers and prospects
- Providing follow up on demand generation activities
- Accurately forecasting business and activity
- Updating sales stage and prospect interaction in Salesforce.com
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in in a ‘high velocity’ software telesales environment breaking new markets for software companies selling to software developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to accurately forecast new business
- The skills to build relationships which turn customers into loyal fans
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- BA/BS, or equivalent
- OEM sales experience is a Plus
- SaaS solution experience is a Plus
Revulytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in our workforce.
PRINCIPALS ONLY, PLEASE.