Office Tour Photos
At Privy, we believe that just because youre running a small or medium-sized business doesnt mean that you shouldnt have world-class marketing tools and services. Thats why over 400,000 businesses have chosen our platform to improve their on-site conversion and grow their customer lists as they start, grow, and expand their online businesses (check out some examples here!).
Privy is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team. You will work closely with our Inside Sales Manager, VP of Sales and Account Executives to create strategies to sell into more existing users, as well as new prospective users for the Privy platform. Reaching out to existing users via phone/email, demoing them additional products to expand their usage, closing sales, and booking meetings with Account Executives are where you will spend most of your time.
Using your business acumen and marketing training to identify how Privy could help a business grow, you will successfully position the Privy value proposition. Our successful free trial model will provide you with warm leads because prospects often try our product and see short-term value in one part of it before making a larger investment with us with additional products. Your goal will be to connect with qualified accounts and do preliminary education and evaluation before either closing them yourselves or scheduling a deeper consultation for the Account Executives.
You are a creative self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to drive revenue for the business. You will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales.
What you will do:
- Hybrid role involving some responsibilities of a traditional Business Development Representative (BDR) as well as an AE.
- Respond to inbound chat inquiries and either route to Account Executives or book meetings for yourself depending on the prospect.
- Run screenshare demos of Privys email and on-site product for prospects and close new business.
- Hustle to meet and exceed monthly meeting and sales targets
- Manage your time across sales and customer relationship management (CRM) tools to track daily activities (calls, e-mails, site chat, etc).
- Present Privys platform in a compelling, positive, and professional way
What you bring to the table:
- Consistent success in a lead generation role, closing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coachable and adaptable to new ideas, challenges and changes as our company grows
- A track record of high achievement and self-motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business.
- Naturally curious and passionate
- Technical aptitude to master our sales tools and product.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Salesloft, Zoom, and email marketing tools is a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience a plus
What is it like working at Privy?
- Were a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
- Were growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- Were located right on the edge of Chinatown in downtown Boston, very close to the red line, green line, orange line and South Station commuter rail.
Why you should join Privy:
We're growing. Fast. We're a successful startup that takes pride in the fact that our employees make a big impact not just on our business, but on our customers big and small, ranging from the Ellen Show Store to Paper Tacos and everyone in between.
Our perks at a glance:
- Unlimited vacation policy with a two week minimum
- Vacation reimbursement program ($1,000)
- Fully covered healthcare
- Weekly team lunches
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly team outings
- And more!
Alex Manwaring is Privy's first Inside Sales Rep manager
Our team is made up of top people from small business and ecommerce leaders like Hubspot, Salsify, Localytics, Constant Contact, Wordstream, LevelUp and Microsoft. And you could be next.
More Jobs From