Inside Sales Representative
Today, more than 500 school systems serving seven million students use Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panorama’s platform also helps educators get data about non-academic factors that are key to each child’s success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised a $32mm led by Emerson Collective as well as Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, SoftTechVC, and the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.
About the Role
Outreach Partner are responsible for strategic outreach to medium and large districts, nationwide. This type of outreach is vital to our work in understanding the education landscape, creating awareness and engaging decision-makers in thoughtful conversations to drive revenue and improve student outcomes. At Panorama, we need teammates who empathize with our clients' challenges and appreciate their limited time by adding insightful and meaningful value to each interaction.
On any given day, you will:
- Identify target accounts through research that determines initiatives around student voice, stakeholder feedback, family-school relationships, staff engagement, strategic plans, social-emotional learning, etc.
- Quickly identify key decision-makers and build Panorama champions through warm and thoughtful email and phone introductions
- Lead prospects through discovery calls and online product demonstrations
- Generate new opportunities to pipeline
- Transition relationships over to field sales managers for in-person meetings
- Support field sales team members in setting up in-person meetings, sending collateral and generating project proposals
- Manage inbound leads, taking them from introductory conversation to customer
This job is for you if you have:
- 1-3 years' experience selling a SaaS product
- An all-star listener and relationship builder
- Excellent at thinking on your feet, anticipating needs, and overcoming objections
- Relentlessly persistent in both your infectious enthusiasm and your follow up
- A consistent and reliable professional in everything you do
- A competitor who loves the opportunity to get better each day
Even better if you have:
- Experience working in K-12 educational technology, K-12 education, or even better- both!
- Experience and affinity for creating new strategies, processes, and structures
- Proficiency or expertise in using Salesforce, Yesware, and HubSpot
- A genuine passion for helping to improve education
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators, and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer.