As mabl focuses on scaling its go-to-market strategy, we are looking for highly ambitious, highly motivated Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to help manage and build out our inbound sales funnel. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with the founding team and to influence the sales process, culture, and ultimately the DNA of our team.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, Izzy Azeri and Dan Belcher, mabl is an early stage, well-founded technology startup that is revolutionizing the testing automation industry. Here at mabl, we believe the software testing market is ripe for disruption and we are particularly excited about our unique, machine-learning driven testing approach to improving QA workflows.
As an ISR, you will play a hands-on role in building a company that continues to revolutionize the test automation space. In this role, you'll work very closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to optimize our inbound sales processes. You will have full control over all of the warm leads that are being generated and will be responsible for guiding these prospects through the buying process. Since mabl was founded, the Company has raised $30M in funding and has successfully launched its machine-learning driven testing service into general availability with incredible demand for the product across the enterprise. We’ve laid the groundwork and have found product/market fit, and now it’s time for you to help us step on the gas.
This role will require a perfect mix of (1) nimble thinking and a comfort with constant learning, (2) a passion for mentoring and leadership, and (3) a maniacal focus on sales execution. You will work directly with the executive team, and will help set and achieve strategic go-to-market goals. As a primary customer-facing contact, you will work closely with the product, engineering, and marketing teams to help bring customers on to the mabl platform.
This is a high-volume, rapid sales cycle role where you’ll be responsible for the first set of customer engagements, which lead to pipeline and revenue opportunities.
This position brings the opportunity for significant career advancement. It is expected that successful new hires will have opportunities to advance rapidly into sales management positions both on the Commercial and Enterprise front at mabl.
- Working in a team environment, you’ll respond to inbound leads and inquiries, develop opportunities and sell mabl's Test Automation Platform to new accounts through call and email campaigns
- Consistently achieve individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Develop skills necessary for successful lead management and demo completion
- Educate customers on product functionality through conversations, demos, and presentations
- Uncover business needs, technical requirements, and the buyers purchasing process
- Proactively promote mabl and stay on top of mabl’s core functionality, product offerings, competitors and overall market knowledge
- Document activities accurately in HubSpot
- Possibility of travel to trade shows and key accounts to develop new business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1+ years of inside sales or business development experience selling to technical buyers, including QA engineers, developers or IT operations is preferred
- High technical competence desired, ideally in SaaS, cloud computing or enterprise IT
- Highly motivated, competitive, and passionate team player
- Proven track record of achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline & sales quotas
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Startup experience and relevant industry experience both major pluses
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful software sales career
mabl offers competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance, along with 401k. In addition, there is a flexible vacation policy, various team building events, as well as Fridays off in the summer.
If all this sounds like the role for you, then we’d love to hear from you!