JRNI: Inside Sales Representative
JRNI is a fast-growing SaaS organization that is transforming the way companies interact with their customers. Using our AI-driven scheduling engine, we specialize in powering Omnichannel Conversion for the world’s largest brands like LEGO, US Bank, and Bed Bath & Beyond. Founded in 2008, we work with thousands of customers including some of the world's largest retail, finance, and telco brands. We are adding a new Inside Sales team to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives in the US. It’s an exciting time for us. Come join the journey!
If you’re looking to break into Software Sales this is a great opportunity to learn and help build the Inside Sales function at JRNI. As JRNI's Inside Sales Rep, you will be an integral part in the success of growing our US clientbase. You’ll partner with our Regional Sales Directors and will be responsible for finding and developing within new and existing clients. You'll meet and exceed goals through efficient opportunity management, detailed tracking of sales targets/prospects, customer presentations & product demonstrations, and assist with negotiating and closing sales. You will get guidance and coaching from top-notch sales individuals while receiving ongoing training to advance your sales career.
As a JRNI Inside Sales Rep, a typical day might include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Establishing relationships and communicating JRNI’s value proposition to key decision makers at prospective client accounts
- Maintaining your sales activity, pipeline, and prospects within Salesforce.com
- Ongoing learning and development from experienced Regional Sales Directors to advance your sales career
Confidently negotiating with prospective and existing clients to add new logos and increase revenue with existing logos
This job might be for you if:
- If you are a "recent grad" seeking to break into tech sales or currently in a BDR / SDR role.
- You love building relationships, and have a proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve sales goals
- You can prioritize and manage your time well to ensure maximum efficiency with inbound and outbound generated leads and opportunities
- You respond well to coaching and guidance and are interested in developing your sales skills and learning from others
- You want to learn driving complex deals from initial contact, all the way through to close within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience with SaaS Sales or lead generation
Previous experience with Salesforce.com
Strong culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. JRNI offers 20 days paid vacation, 401k, health insurance, monthly social events, company stock options, and flexible working options to help you strike the right balance.