Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
The Inside Sales Representative is a quota-carrying sales resource, that is either responsible for cross-selling Imprivatas product offerings and services to an existing active account base Expand or new customers Land within an assigned territory. This role manages forecasts against revenue objections as well as prospect and qualify leads, develop and close opportunities, and interact with Imprivata channel partners. The desire to overachieve against individual and team goals is critical to success in this role and is instrumental in driving Imprivatas revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement a territory management strategy including but, not limited to the following: cold calls into target accounts, inbound lead management, customer presentations through the web, reseller engagement, and identifying marketing campaigns.
- Efficiently and effectively follow-up on all opportunities generated by marketing campaigns and self-generated leads.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly and annual quota.
- Manage and grow existing pipeline.
- Manage reseller relationships to maximize Imprivata and partner productivity.
- Document and maintain accurate account information and all interactions with customers and prospects in CRM database.
- Keep abreast of all product functionality in order to communicate technical information and perform effective Webex product demonstrations.
- Meet or exceed daily activity metrics including call volume, connections and talk-time
- Maintain accurate pipeline and sales forecast in CRM database
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in years of experience.
- 3+ years experience selling product and service solutions in the software/computer industry.
- Proven track record of selling to IT and senior executives of small to mid-size companies.
- Ability to efficiently qualify inbound leads and generate incremental leads through strategic cold calling and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to develop trust relationships with prospects and customers.
- Ability to support and manage resellers and other channel partners.
- Technology fluency in order to demonstrate and answer questions regarding our products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional selling strategies and processes, consultative selling strategies.
- Excellent phone, inquiry, and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organizational discipline.
- Ability to develop relationships with prospects, customers, and partners.
- Familiarity with sales automation tools such as salesforce.com
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.