Privy: Inside Sales Rep Manager
Office Tour Photos
At Privy, we believe that just because youre running a small business doesnt mean that you shouldnt have world-class marketing tools, education, and support. Thats why over 400,000 businesses have chosen our platform to drive sales through pop-ups, banners, flyouts, and email.
Privy is looking for a ISR Manager to build, grow, and lead a team of Inside Sales Representatives.
What you will do:
- Recruit, coach, mentor, and motivate a team ISRs to help each individual overachieve quota
- Teach and re-inforce fundamental sales skills and best practices
- Provide continual coaching to the team through role plays, live call feedback, product positioning guidance, etc.
- Guide the development and maintenance of a scalable call, email, and social outreach strategies
- Leverage data and reporting to make decisions that drive growth in your team
- Motivate your team to advance their careers in this high-growth SaaS environment
- Identify and make recommendations to help improve overall sales productivity, efficiency, and process
- Continue to build out the team as the company grows (with the help of our wonderful Talent team)
What you bring to the table:
- Prior experience building and scaling a BDR or Sales team
- Consistent track record of quota overachievement as rep and a manager
- High degree of motivation, energy, and creativity in a fast paced organization
- Results oriented, metrics driven track record
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and team management skills
- Genuine desire to help your team members succeed
- Experience with tools like SFDC, Salesloft, HubSpot, LinkedIn, Zoom, etc.
- Experience selling and/or leading a team prospecting/selling into SMB Marketers and Entrepreneurs is a plus
What is it like working at Privy?
- Were a small team trying to get a lot done and expect everyone to contribute every day
- Were growing fast and expanding our offering constantly, so flexibility is a must
- Were located right on the edge of the Financial District in downtown Boston, very close to the red line, green line, orange line and South Station commuter rail.
Our perks at a glance:
- Unlimited vacation policy with a two week minimum
- Vacation reimbursement program ($1,000)
- Fully covered healthcare
- Weekly team lunches
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly team outings
- And more!
Our ISR Team
Your partner in crime will be our first ever ISR Manager, Alex Manwaring. Learn more about him and our current team below!:
Our team is made up of top people from small business and ecommerce leaders like Hubspot, Drift, Salsify, Localytics, Constant Contact, Wordstream, LevelUp and Microsoft. And you could be next.
More Jobs From