Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says isnt should be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
Reporting to the VP, Inside Sales, the Inside Sales Manager will have oversight and accountability for an inside sales team of 8 Account Executives. The Inside of Sales Manager is responsible for hiring, developing, and coaching new inside sales repsas well as sales attainment of team bookings targets, reinforcement of Sales Enablement programs, and operational excellence.
The Inside Sales Manager will be accountable for meeting new business sales and activity team metrics. This includes managing to funnel conversion rates, prospecting volume, lead response time, territory planning, partner engagement, SFDC documentation, and time management.
What Youll Do:
First 30 Days
- Gain a working understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform and value proposition for the specific vertical markets we serve
- Become proficient in the Invoice Cloud Sales tools and selling methodology
- Observe sales demonstrations conducted by current team members
- Develop knowledge of current sales activities
- Gain an understanding of the Invoice Cloud organizational structure
- Review the sales pipeline and begin to gain an initial understanding of current opportunities
- Build relationships with key organizational stakeholders
First 60 Days
- Assess competencies, weaknesses, and strengths of each Account Executive through 1v1s, observing demos and meetings, etc.
- Work with the IC partnership managers to understand the current partner landscape, GTM efforts, and how Invoice Cloud leverages partnerships to drive new business
- Learn the Invoice Cloud implementation process, and how the IC customer service team operates
First 90 Days
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement on the development of improved rep training and coaching programs as well as metrics used to measure the effectiveness of those programs
- Develop a 2020 sales forecast
- Start to make recommendations for improvements in Invoice Clouds current sales process and messaging
First 120+ Days
- Create professional development plans for each rep, as well as metrics for evaluating the effectiveness of those plans
- Develop a plan for closing identified gaps in the IC sales team (personnel, strategy, selling skills, etc.)
Seeking an Inside Sales Manager with these previous experiences and capabilities
- 2+ years in a sales management role with direct reports
- 5+ years selling complex enterprise software
- Documented track record of individual and team quota achievement
- Documented track record of developing reps for promotion
- Experience successfully managing to a documented sales methodology
- Ability to accurately forecast sales bookings through combination of deep inspection, knowing rep tendencies, and personal involvement
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Experience coaching, training, mentoring and developing a high performing sales team
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Operational excellence and detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Resourceful, out of the box thinking
- Ability to make lemonade out of lemons when a situation goes sideways
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to identify, target, and come up with solutions for improving areas of weakness within the sales team
- Actively show a commitment to professional selling, where personal respect, integrity and ethical business practices are first and foremost
- Consistent monitoring and reporting of key metrics
- Partnership relationships and management
- Experience putting plans in place to measure metrics of new initiatives
- Track record of fostering a culture of accountability
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.