We're looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious sales Rockstar. Wasabi is a red hot technology company located in downtown Boston. We're growing fast and looking to add to our growing sales team.
As a Wasabi inside Sales Associate, you’ll work in an office at the Prudential Center in Boston. You will be a hunter, calling on new prospects to help them move away from antiquated data storage technologies to Wasabi’s next-generation hot storage. You’ll draw customers away from goliaths like EMC, NetApp, Amazon and Microsoft and you’ll be armed with an arsenal of resources to attract your prospects to Wasabi.
Prospects who try Wasabi hot storage usually buy Wasabi hot storage. The Business Development Rep will work to uncover and qualify the storage needs and buying timelines of prospects and drive those prospects to free-trials or to Sales qualified appointments.
- Respond to warm inbound leads by email and phone
- Call on warm outbound leads in defined target markets
- Develop strong customer rapport and trust
- Generate free-trial accounts, generate qualified appointments for sales teams, and close small-to-mid-sized deals
- Capture detailed data in the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database
- Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiastic about the challenge of working at a start-up
- 1+ years of technology BDR experience (Storage experience a plus)
- Self-starter, comfortable with cold calling
- Communicates professionally, in writing and verbally
- Disciplined about planning, setting goals, and achieving success
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected]