Innovation Intern, Software Engineering - Summer
At Constant Contact, were working to transform marketing for small businesses. The Innovation team at Constant Contact is a small and highly capable, fast moving team exploring new products and services to help our 500,000 small businesses grow.
As the Innovation Team intern, youll work with senior engineers, UX designers, researchers, and product managers to build first iterations of Constant Contacts next generation of products and experiences. Youll get to work with emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, big data, and natural language generation.
This is not your typical internship. While mentoring will be provided, strong candidates will be able to direct their own work with little oversight. Were looking for someone that has a relentless craving to learn new things and has launched their own projects, large or small.
Please show us your experience with:
- Web frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, or ExtJS
- Spring or Java backend frameworks
- Code source control such as GIT
Other skills youll need:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication and collaboration skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Exposure to digital marketing is not necessary, but a plus
- Collaborative and open work space with MacBook Pros and stand-up desks
- Innovation Jams & Hackathons
- Community programs
- Flexible work hours
- Nerf gun fights, ping-pong tournaments, company events & weekly beer carts