Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in the Infrastructure Engineer role.
- As a member of the Technical Operations team, the Infrastructure Engineer is instrumental in designing and implementing new technologies to scale our rapidly growing organization and enable our people to do exceptional things. You will drive innovation in our technical operations and solutions and have an opportunity to assess the needs of the organization, research various technologies to address opportunities, and then implement them.
- Youll work independently, and as part of the Technical Operations team, to design new and differentiated solutions for our associates.
- Youll deliver, administer, and support a high-availability, cloud-based infrastructure and its associated third-party SaaS product offerings.
- Youll administer Windows domain infrastructure, Active Directory Group Policies, and scripting for automation of identity and computer management.
- Youll build reliable, resilient, and secure infrastructure in AWS, including virtual workspace management, EC2, RDS, S3.
- Youll lead initiatives around network and infrastructure security, monitoring, and incident response.
- Youll participate in Technical Operations team helpdesk rotations; serve as an escalation point for helpdesk engineers and provide exceptional support to all organization users.
- Youll work to continually automate processes wherever possible.
- Youll lead projects through various phases of project management lifecycle and closely document components so others can learn and replicate.
- Youll be responsible for managing identity management systems, corporate security tools, and have elevated, administrative privileges across our SaaS applications, corporate infrastructure, and production applications.
- Youll report to the Director, Information Technology in the Technical Operations department within the General & Administrative division.
Respect: How Youll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll use your bachelors degree in information systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science, and/or 5+ years equivalent IT experience in a highly regulated or healthcare industry to:
- Provide IT Team Lead level aptitude to lead the team to successful implementation of corporate IT visions and strategies.
- Complete scripting in various languages such as: PHP, Python, PowerShell. Multiple years of in-depth experience in at least one language.
- Support Mac endpoints and AWS virtualized computing environments with ease and expertise.
- 3+ years experience as Windows System Administrator (current server versions).
- 3+ years experience administering Internet Security Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention systems, NAT, DMZ, and VPN technologies.
- Analyze data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Focus on solutions, and demonstrating an ability to overcome problems: continually apply creativity and a disciplined approach to overcoming problems and roadblocks.
- Read, analyze, and interpret complex technical documents as well as contribute to the companys technical documentation.
- Youll ideally have certifications like AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA, CCNA, and possess, or have the ability to obtain, Casper Certified Technician and/or JAMF Certified Technician certification within three months of starting the role.
Empowerment: How Youll Know Youre Succeeding
- You maintain a healthy, yet competitive, relationship with other members of the Technical Operations team for critical help desk metrics.
- Youll drive our technology to new heights by researching and recommending enhancement opportunities and refinements to our tooling.
- You own issues and leverage your resources to design solutions and document best practices for everyone to learn from.
- You iterate on existing technologies and constantly evolve our infrastructure, with a vigilant focus on security and scalable design.
- Kyruuvians in the Infrastructure Engineer role can move in a more linear career path along two tracks - individual contributor and management. The next step in the process will be either an individual contributor Senior Infrastructure Engineer role or a managerial IT Operations Manager role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Where Youll Go From Here
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From