Date: Oct 3, 2018
Location: United States
Company: CYBERARK SOFTWARE
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
In this role you will be part of the global information security group reporting to the CISO of CyberArk. As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the security of the CyberArk infrastructure and solutions, working closely with the operations team to improve security. You will also be responsible for CyberArk information security related activities in US, including needs and requirements analysis as well as solutions implementation and support.
- Provide security architecture guidance for securing the corporate environments, end-user devices and related infrastructure.
- Define and implement security systems configuration, policies and hardening guidelines.
- Define and maintain a secured configuration and cloud monitoring tools for CyberArk SaaS solutions.
- Ensure systems are patched, updated and audited according to the Vulnerability and Patch Management Policy.
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, EDR systems, firewalls, and vulnerability scanners.
- Handle security tickets as part of InfoSec on ongoing service and support.
- Lead project management and implementation as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation (e.g. technical or procedural) as needed.
- Experience with cloud and datacenter security (Azure and/or AWS Apps, SaaS platforms such as SalesForce).
- Experience in hardening of MacOS , Windows and virtualization systems, with strong technical understanding of operating system internals.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing SSO authentication protocols and standards such as SAML and OAuth.
- Experience with CASB tools.
- Experience with network architecture design and review.
- Very good understanding of security industry standards and best practices.
- Experience with CyberArk products is a plus.
- Experience with managing and maintaining firewalls (including reviewing and maintaining firewall rules).
- Experience with vulnerability scanners (preferably Nessus) and as a minimum basic understanding of common vulnerabilities, including OWASP Top10.
- At least 5 years working experience in the IT or IS.
- Self-sufficient and fully accountable for the activities under his/hers responsibility.
- A team player with a good interpersonal communication skill and an ability to work well with others.
More Jobs From