CyberArk is looking for an experienced Information Security Analyst professional to join the team. In this role, the Information security analyst will lead the preparation and the implementation of necessary information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Take reactive and proactive actions against cyber-threats
- Research, simulate and, with approval, run penetration tests using publicly available and proprietary tools
- Lead security projects with other security and R&D groups
- Develop and maintain lab environments to asses new security threats
- Continuously research new attack vectors and techniques
- Take part in product security reviews with R&D and product management teams
- 2+ years of experience in security analysis or related field
- Strong understanding of security principles, policies and industry best practices
- Networking knowledge – understand networking essentials, data flows, architecture, ports and protocols, wireless, etc.
- General operating system knowledge– Solid understanding and practical experience in various flavors of Windows and Linux, OS configuration, file system structures, OS components, mobile operating systems etc.
- Experience in leading security analysis project/team independently for the full project lifecycle
- Scripting/coding experience (Python, Perl, Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, .NET, HTML5, PHP etc.) for developing, extending or modifying exploits, shellcode or exploit tools
- Hands-on experience in static and dynamic malware analysis
- An aptitude for technical writing, including assessment reports, presentations and operating procedures
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on several projects
More Jobs From