Office Tour Photos
Do you have a passion for helping entrepreneurs, small businesses and nonprofits be successful? Can you create research-driven product positioning and differentiation that cuts through the clutter of a crowded marketplace and speaks directly to your target customers needs? Can you devise winning go-to-market plans and execute across cross-functional teams spanning Marketing, Sales, Product, Sales, Customer Operations, and other functions to drive business results? Are you action-oriented and wake up each day thinking about how to drive both customer success and revenue growth?
Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for an Industry Marketing Manager to drive business results with priority Constant Contact market segments. In this role, you will define product/solution requirements to win with your target segment, and devise go-to-market plans to find, convert, and retain customers in your target segment. You will work cross-functionally to execute your plans. You will be the undisputed expert on what makes your target custom tick: who they are, what they need, how Constant Contact can help, and how they go about learning about what we offer and ultimately purchasing. You will deeply understand your target customers technology/services infrastructure and how Constant Contact fits to be an invaluable resource to your customer.
We are looking for a natural leader who can take charge and build great, collaborative relationships across the business while driving business results.
In this role, you will:
- Develop go-to-market plans to win and retain customers in target segments, and coordinate plan execution cross-functionally (Marketing, Sales, Product, Support)
- Deeply understand target customer segment(s), their needs, how they learn about marketing solutions, and their perceptions of Constant Contact; be the expert on customers in target segment
- Define priority use cases for target segment(s) that Constant Contact can solve
- Position Constant Contact offerings to solve priority use cases and educate broader marketing team on the language spoken by customers in the segment
- Define packaging and pricing strategies to effectively position value of Constant Contact to target segment(s)
- Identify unmet user needs and partner with Product, Services, Business Development and other teams to devise solutions (e.g. features, integrations, partnerships, etc.)
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years of Industry Marketing, Segment Marketing, Product Marketing, or related field
- Track record of defining positioning, packaging, and pricing that drives business results
- Strategic thinker and experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities in the marketplace and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong collaborator with experience leading teams of peers spanning multiple functions
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Positive attitude and proven team player
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
- Thrives in data-driven, fast-paced organizations
- MBA, advanced marketing degree a plus
- 2+ years experience in software as a service (SaaS), preferably in email marketing, online presence, digital marketing, ecommerce, or social media
- 1+ years experience in a company serving small businesses (or direct small business experience)
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From