HealthEdge: Incident Manager
The Incident Management role at HealthEdge is a multi-functional role working to support our hosted customers when incidents occur.
- Coordinate and manage our Escalated Incident process activities.
- Supporting Escalated Incident Management reporting (KPIs and customer SLAs)
- Drives standard execution of the Escalated Incident Management process
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and customer stakeholders as necessary about status, resolution and success criteria signoff.
- Record and classify received Incidents and undertake an immediate effort to restore failed services while working for most efficient time to restoration
- Record all timelines, activities, resources and assets involved in the Incident.
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
- Own Root Cause Analysis process and delegate information requests to technical resources involved in restoration of service.
- Create, define and manage Technical Action Plans when escalated incidents occur.
- Work primarily is focused on Sev1 incidents, Sev2 incidents, Problem Management, Root Cause reviews and internal escalations.
- Collaboration skills and ability to work across technical and support teams.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an incident management role.
- Understands and has demonstrated the use of methods and techniques for the assessment and management of escalated incidents.
- Excel with communication skills (written and oral), with experience interacting with all levels of management communicating issues with people, process and technology.
- Good understanding of production IT Environment and IT Operations
- Knowledge of how to support the Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management processes while working escalated incidents
- Understanding and ability to troubleshoot Hyper-converged infrastructure, Software Defined Networks, Hybrid cloud environments, Virtualized environments, Unix and Windows operating systems
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
More Jobs From