About The Team
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our sales organization. Were passionate about helping small businesses succeed while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an all-in-one property management software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
Our sales organization is growing quickly and we offer a structured career path designed to help you master the skills which will help you take the next step in your career. Our team is based in Boston, MA and serves a national client-base selling a SaaS solution to the property management industry.
What You'll Do
- Work with prospects calling the sales to help support their business goals
- Learn and manage the business chat functionality and support prospect chat inquiries
- Initiate the Buildium sales process and schedule meetings for Sales Consultants which are set-up to deliver optimal value to potential customers
Our commitment to you:
- Become a Buildium Platform and company expert by successfully completing our ongoing product and company training
- Participate in sales trainings designed to prepare you for a successful sales career at Buildium
- Learn best practices on how to use and maximize the value of world-class customer relationship management software solutions
- Committed to using good judgment
- 0-1 years of experience in sales/customer service
- A desire for and commitment to a career in sales
- An interest in learning and challenging yourself
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What We Offer
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.