The Director, SEO is responsible for overseeing and growing leads generated through an inbound interest in Klaviyo. The inbound channel is the foundation of our go-to-market approach at Klaviyo, and since were already generating a high volume of leads through it each month youll be starting with a solid foundation. Your charter will be understanding the current dynamics that drive the inbound channels; developing strategies to accelerate those dynamics; and identifying as-of-yet untapped ways to grow inbound lead generation.
The successful candidate will be results-driven, analytical, and ambitious. Though we have a solid foundation of inbound results, we are looking to continue supercharging our growth through new channels, tactics, and technical updates.
How You'll Make a Difference
- You will take on aggressive growth goals, focused on driving organic website traffic, MQLs, and customers
- Youll drive content-based SEO results (traffic, MQLs, and customers), reviewing, analyzing, tracking, and recommending new content-driven SEO approaches
- Youll take an innovative SEO approach launching campaigns across multiple channels including Search, Social, YouTube, and more
- Youll continually assess our technical SEO efficiencies and deficiencies; documenting, project planning, and partnering with the internal team to make the necessary updates
- Youll be unrelenting in driving inbound results, helping to keep marketing costs low by doubling inbound performance metrics
- Youll champion performance reporting for your area of the business; ensuring stakeholders know what is working, what is not working, and what the next focus is
Who You Are
- You have 8+years of inbound marketing experience, with a foundation of SEO, CRO, and digital analytics
- You are an SEO master (both technically and content-wise), website optimizations are table stakes. You want a role where you can ideate, propose, and action new ideas that will drive SEO results across multiple channels including, YouTube, Content, Search, Pinterest, and so on.
- You have experience with building and rolling out an international SEO plan.
- You have a test and learn mindset and love diving into numbers and have a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition.
- Youre customer first, and you believe having a deep understanding of our customers is the only way to build a winning inbound marketing experience
- You have experience with SaaS companies and speak the language of MRR and LTV
- Youre naturally curious, outspoken, and well-organized
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web and mobile. Enabling brands to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The companys hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct, high-fidelity relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to Facebook or Amazon. In 2020, Klaviyo reached coveted unicorn status with a robust Series C of $200m at $4.15B valuation. Innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.